August Preseason Move-In 2017
Arrival dates for all authorized pre-season student-athletes: (PDF Version)
|Sport/Group - Date||Time & Location|
|Football - 8/12/2017||9:30 - 11:00 AM in the Post Athletic Center|
|Athletic Training Students - 8/12/2017 (FB) & 8/21/2017 (Remaining Sports)||9:30 - 11:00 AM in the Post Athletic Center|
|Field Hockey - 8/21/2017||9:30 - 11:00 AM in the Post Athletic Center|
|Men's Soccer - 8/21/2017||9:30 - 11:00 AM in the Post Athletic Center|
|Women's Soccer - 8/21/2017||9:30 - 11:00 AM in the Post Athletic Center|
|Women's Tennis - 8/21/2017||9:30 - 11:00 AM in the Post Athletic Center|
|Women's Volleyball - 8/21/2017||9:30 - 11:00 AM in the Post Athletic Center|
|Men's Cross Country - 8/23/2017||9:30 - 11:00 AM in the Post Athletic Center|
|Women's Cross Country - 8/23/2017||9:30 - 11:00 AM in the Post Athletic Center|
|Men's Golf - 8/23/2017||9:30 - 11:00 AM in the Post Athletic Center|
|Cheerleading - 8/31/2017||1:00 - 3:00 PM in the Lower Level, Callahan Center|
|Dance - 8/31/2017||1:00 - 3:00 PM in the Lower Level, Callahan Center|
|Permanent Assignment Move in Date 8/28/2017||Quad Area of Marblehead/Stoneridge|
|Field Hockey, Women's Volleyball||9:30 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Football and Athletic Training Students||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Men's Soccer, Women's Soccer, Women's Tennis||11:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Men's Cross Country, Women's Cross Country, Golf||12:00 PM - 12:30 PM|
RESIDENCE AND MOVE-IN PROCEDURES
Student-athletes and athletic training students checking in on 8/12, 8/21, and 8/23 will be assigned temporary housing in Stoneridge Hall until 8/28/2017. Fall student-athletes with summer housing will remain in their summer assignments until notified by the Office of Residence Life of their permanent placement move in date.
On 8/28/17 student-athletes will move into their permanent residence and will be authorized to move all belongings in at the designated time. Check-in to permanent assignments will ONLY BE during designated time by sport and will occur in the Quad area of Marblehead and Stoneridge.
IMPORTANT CHECK-IN INFORMATION
- Student ID's - All returning students must bring their ID to check-in on their assigned date and keep it with them at all times. New students will receive their ID at check-in or be sent to the One Card office to have their photo taken to receive an ID.
- Temporary Rooms – All students residing in temporary rooms will be required to clean the room prior to moving out to their permanent rooms. Any rooms not cleaned to our standard or any furniture missing from rooms will delay that student from moving into their permanent room.
- Financial Aid / Bursar – All financial aid paperwork must be complete and clearance from the Office of the Bursar is required prior to check in. Any athletes not financially cleared will not be allowed to check-in for preseason.
- Health Records, Immunizations, Athletic Medicine Paperwork – A complete and up to date health history form must be on file both with the Health Center and Athletic Training staff. All new students are required to send the original copy of their Health Forms to Family Medicine Associates at Endicott College. These forms were mailed out on June 10th from the Office of Student Affairs with the rest of your Orientation packet.
- The deadline for all athletic related medical clearance information is as follows: ALL FALL/WINTER/SPRING/CLUBE ATHLETES – August 1, 2017. Late submission of paperwork will result in indefinite delays of medical clearance. Student-athletes WILL NOT be eligible to participate until all aspects of the forms are complete and processed. (ALL MEDICAL FORMS FOR STUDENT-ATHLETES SHOULD BE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED ONLINE)
Parking Decals – FRESHMEN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE A VEHICLE ON CAMPUS. Upperclassmen must bring their license, registration, proof of insurance to check -in to receive their parking decal.
*Residence Hall Information could be subject to change.