BEVERLY, Mass. — Simply put, because of you - our loyal alumnae/i, parents, advocates, and supporters - the Endicott College Month of Giving Campaign exceeded all expectations, as the fundraising effort closed with 2,109 individual donors and more than $200,000 raised. Of those numbers, the Endicott Athletics and Recreation Department's supporters raised $48,000 via a total of 392 donors, which marked a jump in both categories from last year ($37,800 raised | 320 donors).
"On behalf of the entire Endicott Athletics and Recreation Department, and our student-athletes, we'd like to thank you for participating in this year's Month of Giving Campaign," said Assistant Vice President, Director of Athletics Brian Wylie, Ph.D. "Your unwavering support for our College, our community, and our student-athletes does not go unnoticed. That support - which isn't limited to this campaign - plays a major role in the success of our student-athletes, our the department and the College as a whole."
WHY OUR DONORS GAVE
- "I think it's important to give back to the house that built me. Being a student-athlete at Endicott gave me so many amazing opportunities and got me to where I am today. I want to support future generations of Gulls and make sure they have the same life-changing experiences I had."
- "Alumni who received a great Endicott College experience and would do anything to be back there again."
- "My daughter is a freshman at Endicott and is having an amazing all-around experience!"
- "Endicott is a very special place and I want to support all the people that supported me for four years!"
- "Some of the best years of my life!"
- "Because of the supportive community that is helping my daughter to achieve her goal of becoming a nurse."