BEVERLY, Mass. – The Endicott football team (3-2, 1-0 CCC Football) will host Nichols College (3-2, 1-0 CCC Football) this Saturday at 12 PM at Hempstead Stadium. Here's a preview of this week's matchup.
FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Endicott leads the all-time series 13-2. The Gulls also have won the last 10 meetings against the Bison and are 6-1 at home in the all-time series as well.
- Nichols enters Saturday's matchup ranked second in the conference in points per game at 30.8 (22 TDs, 1 FG, 19 XPT, 154 points total).
- The Bison also rank first in the conference in third down conversion percentage (48%).
- Meanwhile, Endicott is positioned third in the conference in points per game (27.6, 16 TDs, 9 FG, 15 XPT, 138 total) and second in third down conversion percentage (44%).
- Both teams are almost dead even in yards per game as Endicott ranks second in the conference at 384.0 yards per game, while Nichols is third at 382.0 yards per game.
- Both programs are also coming off back-to-back wins as Nichols defeated Alfred State (43-7) and the University of New England (42-24) most recently, while Endicott has posted wins against Hobart (27-24) and Curry (52-22).
Endicott (3-2, 1-0 CCC Football) travels to the University of New England on Saturday, October 6 at 12 PM.
(Photo Credit - Nick Grace)