BOSTON, Mass. — The Endicott men's basketball team defeated Wentworth, 76-41, in conference action on Tuesday night at Tansey Gymnasium.
Keith Brown (Pelham, N.H.) paced the Gulls with 17 points, six rebounds, and five assists.
Mathew Catizone (Woburn, Mass.) also contributed 16 points, five rebounds, and two steals off the bench, while Matt McDevitt (Cumberland, Maine) notched nine points, six boards, and five assists to aid Endicott in the win.
The Gulls never trailed in the contest and never saw their 20 point advantage in the second half dip under that threshold from the 14:37 mark of the stanza until the final buzzer sounded.
BEYOND THE BOX SCORE
- Endicott's biggest lead of the matchup was 35 points, the game's final score.
- The Gulls improved to 28-10 in the all-time series.
- Endicott has won the last six matchups.
- The Gulls' bench outscored Wentworth, 35-4. Catizone led that group with his 16 points, which tied his career-high.
- Endicott saw 12 student-athletes find their way into the scoring column.
Endicott (10-4, 3-2 CCC) travels to Gordon on Thursday, January 10 at 7:30 PM. Wentworth (4-10, 2-4 CCC) hosts Nichols on Thursday at 7:30 PM.
(Photo Credit - David Le '10)