BEVERLY, Mass. - The Endicott men's golf team comes into the 2018 campaign looking to claim the program's seventh Commonwealth Coast Conference (CCC) title overall and first since the 2016-17 season. Endicott came up just short in the spring championship, finishing second to Western New England. With seven returners being joined by three newcomers, the team will look to reclaim the CCC title in 2018-19.
FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The Gulls will be led by captains Christopher Billings (Portland, Maine), Carter Knox (Hinesburg, Vt.), and Dylan Seeber (New Hartford, N.Y.) for the 2018-19 year.
- Billings and Knox finished tied for fifth at last year's CCC Championship which was held at Kernwood Country Club in Salem, Mass.
- The Gulls practice at Essex Country Club in Manchester By the Sea, Mass. Essex has been ranked as a top 100 course in the country (Golf Digest).
- Endicott will compete in two invitationals ahead of the CCC Fall Qualifier on September 19 that will decide which institution hosts the spring championship. The two invitationals are the Bowdoin Invitational on September 8-9, and the Duke Nelson Invitational on September 15-16.
- Head coach Tom Smith enters his eighth year at the helm of the program, the longest tenured coach in Endicott golf history.
- Bowdoin Invitational (9/8-9/9)
- CCC Fall Qualifier (9/19)
- NEIGA Championships (10/20-10/22)