OLD BETHPAGE, N.Y. – The Endicott club men’s roller hockey team went 1-2 overall in their second tournament of the season. The Gulls fell to Stony Brook (7-6, OT) and Yeshiva (6-1), but earned a hard-fought 6-5 overtime victory against Hofstra to move its overall record to 3-3 on the year.
STONY BROOK HIGHLIGHTS
- Corey Eisenband (Larchmont, N.Y.) led the Gulls with a hat-trick and one assist.
- Matt Kaski (Sandwich, Mass.) recorded two goals and one assist.
- Brian Harder (Delmar, N.Y.) and Jacob Webster (Westbrook, Maine) both dished out one helper each.
- Matthew Klarnet (Briarcliff, N.Y.) stopped 17 shots in the loss.
- Kaski potted the overtime game-winning goal at 10:47 (unassisted).
- Kaski finished the contest with two goals and three assists for a game-high five points.
- Eisenband collected four points (two goals, two assists), while Kevin Elliott (Plymouth, Mass.) and Cam Gillies (South Portland, Maine) both found the back of the net once as well.
- Luke Jorgensen (Pawling, N.Y.), Webster, and Klarnet also had one assist, respectively.
- In goal, Klarnet had 29 saves in the win.
- Eisenband scored Endicott’s lone goal at 8:45 of the second period. He was assisted by Webster.
- Klarnet made 25 saves in the loss.
Endicott (3-3) returns to action this weekend (November 11-12) in North Arlington, N.J. in its third tournament of the season before winter break.
(Photo Credit - ECRHA)