We are under two months away from the start of the 2012-13 season and plans have been put into place to accommodate the more than 300 student-athletes who will arriving at our beautiful campus for preseason.
Fall preseason student-athletes and their families are asked to look closely at the link posted at the top of this page and follow the procedures closely. The following information is stored in the link above:
- Arrival dates and check-in location
- Temporary residence hall assignment and procedure
- Permanent residence hall move-in date and procedure
- Obtaining a Student ID
- Financial Aid/Bursar clearance
- Health records, immunizations, athletic training paperwork deadlines
- Parking decals (no freshman vehicles allowed)
Any additional questions can be directed to the head coach for your respective team. Their contact information is listed below if needed.
|Field Hockey||Jodi Cipollaemail@example.com|
|Men's Soccer||Joe Calabresefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Women's Soccer||Jodi Kenyonemail@example.com|
|Women's Volleyball||Tim Byramfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Women's Tennis||Lauren MacKayemail@example.com|
|Men's Golf||Tom Smithfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Men's Cross Country||Mike Toomeyemail@example.com|
|Women's Cross Country||Mike Toomeyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Enjoy the rest of your summer and #GoGulls!