BEVERLY, Mass. — The Endicott equestrian team shined in both the Bentley University and Boston University (BU) Shows over the weekend (11/3-4). Here's a breakdown of how the squad fared at both shows.
"After a challenging Saturday show at Bentley University, the team pulled together and left it all in the ring at Boston University," said Endicott equestrian head coach Bethany Jones. "Not only was it the point riders who made this show successful, but our other riders who also kept the points in Endicott's corner. This team has truly started working together and for each other. I'm looking forward to next week at Boston College for our last show of the season!"
BOSTON UNIVERSITY SHOW - FIRST PLACE OUT OF 10 TEAMS
Endicott placed first out of 10 teams at BU behind three first place finishes from Isabella Jarosiewicz (Boxford, Mass.), Annabella Silva (North Truro, Mass.), and Caitlin Laliberte (Westford, Mass.) in intermediate fences, novice fences, and novice flat, respectively.
Along with those noteworthy finishes, Paiva was third in open flat, while Jarosiewicz came in third in intermediate flat.
OTHER BU SHOW HIGHLIGHTS
- Laliberte was fourth in novice fences.
- Abbigale Gerrish (Greenland, N.H.) came in sixth in both open fences and open flat.
- Brighid Horrigan (Medfield, Mass.) ranked sixth in novice flat and Katie Denker (Woburn, Mass.) finished fifth on walk trot.
BENTLEY UNIVERSITY SHOW
Paiva, Bolduc, and Tenney highlighted the Gulls on Saturday with first place finishes in open flat, novice fences, and walk-trot-canter, respectively.
Silva and Laliberte also posted second place finishes in novice fences and novice flat to headline the squad.
OTHER BENTLEY SHOW HIGHLIGHTS
- Jarosiewicz and Paiva ranked fourth and fifth, respectively, in intermediate fences.
- Laliberte finished fourth in novice fences.
- Gerrish placed sixth in open fences and open flat.
- Horrigan and Denker posted sixth place finishes in novice flat and walk trot.
Endicott returns to action on Sunday, November 11 at the Boston College Show in Grafton, Mass. at the Hillside Meadows Equestrian Center.
(Photo Credit - Nick Grace)