BEVERLY, Mass. – The Endicott football team (1-2) will host Hobart (2-1) this Saturday at 12 PM as part of Homecoming Weekend at Hempstead Stadium. Here's a preview of this week's matchup.
FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Hobart's only loss this season came against then-No. 6 nationally ranked Brockport, 56-7. Since then, the Statesmen have posted wins against Morrisville State College (62-24) and Shenandoah (56-48). Meanwhile, Brockport is now ranked No. 4 in the country.
- The Statesmen are averaging 41.67 points per game, and 326.0 yards per game.
- Endicott enters Saturday's game averaging 19.7 points per game (22.7 points per game allowed), and 318.7 yards per game.
- Hobart holds a 4-0 advantage in the all-time series against Endicott. The scores over the last four years are as follows: No. 12 Hobart 28, Endicott 18 (9/13/14) | No. 15 Hobart 28, Endicott 17 (9/12/15) | Hobart 42, Endicott 20 (9/10/16) | Hobart 34, Endicott 17 (9/23/17).
- Endicott has allowed the third-fewest points among Commonwealth Coast Football (CCC Football) teams at 22.7 points per game allowed this season.
Endicott (1-2) travels to Curry on Saturday, September 29 at 1 PM. Hobart (2-1) hosts Union on October 6 at 12 PM.
(Photo Credit - Nick Grace)