BEVERLY, Mass. – The Endicott football team (2-2) visits Curry College (2-2) this Saturday at 1 PM. Here's a preview of this weekend's Commonwealth Coast Football (CCC Football) matchup.
FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Curry leads the all-time series, 8-7. The Colonels won the last matchup between the two programs by a 17-7 score on 10/28/17. Prior to that, Endicott had reeled off seven straight victories in the all-time series.
- Offensively, Curry is third in the conference in points per game at 24.3. However, the Colonels have also given up the fourth-most points per game (28.3) as well.
- Endicott leads all programs in the conference in red zone percentage at 94% (15-for-16, 7 TDs, 8 FGs). The Gulls also rank No. 11 among all NCAA Division III programs in red zone percentage (min. 10 attempts).
- Gulls' freshman running back John Kenney (Wilmington, Mass.) ranks second among all CCC Football running backs in rushing yards (309) and rushing yards per game (77.3).
- Endicott linebacker William Rivera (Orangeburg, N.Y.) ranks third in the conference in tackles per game (10.5) and total tackles (38.0).
Endicott (2-2) hosts Nichols College on Saturday, October 6 at 12 PM.
(Photo Credit - Nick Grace)