BEVERLY, Mass. — The Endicott men's basketball team opens up its 2019-20 season on Wednesday, November 13 at home vs MIT (7:30 PM). Here's a preview of the upcoming season.
FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The Gulls are receiving votes in the preseason D3hoops.com national poll.
- Endicott returns their top-two scorers in Keith Brown (Pelham, N.H.), and Matt McDevitt (Cumberland, Maine). Brown led the team in scoring last year averaging 23.1 points per game and currently ranks sixth all-time in scoring with 1,463 points. Meanwhile, McDevitt was second in scoring as he averaged 13.2 points per game last season.
- The Gulls will face two teams ranked inside the D3hoops.com top-25 and three teams that are receiving votes in the poll.
- Head Coach Kevin Bettencourt enters year six with the program. He holds an overall record of 102-42 (.708) and a 65-23 (.739) conference record.
- The Gulls enter the season selected second in the Commonwealth Coast Conference (CCC) Preseason Poll.
HIGHLIGHTED HOME GAMES
- MIT (11/13, Home Opener)
- Middlebury (12/1)
- Gordon (1/9)
- Nichols (1/28)
- Curry (2/22, Senior Day!)
(Photo Credit - Nick Grace '20)