PROVIDENCE, R.I. — The Endicott men's volleyball team turned in a 3-2 victory over Mt. St. Vincent on Saturday morning by scores of 25-12, 25-15, 23-25, 29-31, and 15-8 on the campus of Johnson & Wales University.
Troy Riorden (Fairport, N.Y.) guided Endicott with a team-high 13 kills. Tim Fieseler (Bridgewater, N.J.) added nine kills, while Gabe Felicetti (Charlestown, R.I.) contributed eight kills on 16 swings (.500) to go along with one block solo and six block assists.
BEYOND THE BOX SCORE
- With today's win, Endicott is now 1-1 in the all-time series against Mt. St. Vincent.
- The first meeting between the two programs came on February 10, 2001 (W, 3-0, Mt. St. Vincent)
- Endicott is off to its best start (6-0) in program history.
- Bryn Lipton (Rockford, Ill.), who posted five kills in today's match, was named to the All-Tournament Team. In three matches played this weekend, Lipton notched 36 kills, a .446 hitting percentage, 4.5 kills/per set, 1.75 digs/set, and 1.24 blocks/set.
- As a team, Endicott hit .322 (69 kills, 23 errors, 143 attempts).
FOR THE FOES
- Neven Skoblar (San Pedro, Calif.) had a match-high 17 kills (.382) alongside six digs.
- Scott Sawyer (Marstons Mills, Mass.) chipped in with 12 kills and eight digs.
- Logan Dickover (Las Vegas, Nevada) dished out a match-high 40 assists.
Endicott (6-0) hosts Johnson & Wales on Tuesday, January 30 at 6 PM.
(Photo Credit - David Le '10)