BEVERLY, MA. – The Endicott women's hockey team is now ranked nationally in both the USCHO.com (No. 10) and the D3hockey.com polls (No. 7) for the first time this season and third time in program history. This season, the Gulls were previously ranked as high as No. 7 in the D3hockey.com poll (Weeks 4-8; 11/20/17, 11/27/17, 12/4/17, 12/11/17, and 1/9/18) and received a season-high nine votes in the USCHO.com rankings (Week 5, 11/27/17).
Endicott is currently 12-0-1 overall and 5-0-1 in Colonial Hockey Conference (CHC) play. The Gulls are riding a 13-game unbeaten streak, the longest in Division III women's ice hockey this season and are currently sitting at No. 1 in the CHC standings.
- No. 1 team winning percentage (12-0-1, .962%)
- No. 1 unbeaten streak (12-0-1, 13 games)
- No. 2 penalty kill (32-34, 94.1%)
- No. 3 scoring defense (1.08 goals/gm)
- No. 6 scoring margin (3.85 gf/g, 1.08 ga/g, 2.77 margin)
- No. 9 scoring offense (3.85 goals/gm)
- Endicott is now one of only three schools to have both the men's and women's ice hockey programs ranked in both national polls, with Adrian and Norwich being the other institutions.
The Gulls host New England College on Friday, Jan. 12 for a 3 p.m. nonconference matchup.
(Photo Credit - David Le '10)