BEVERLY, Mass. – The Endicott women's lacrosse team defeated crosstown rival Gordon College, 15-1, in conference play on Tuesday evening at Hempstead Stadium.
The Gulls also saw Olivia Larson (Cheshire, Conn.) contribute a hat trick and Allie Lawlor (York, Maine) and Jackie Healy (Northborough, Mass.) pot two goals apiece. Meanwhile, Alex Fitzgerald (Guilford, Conn.) rounded out the scoring for the Gulls with her 25th tally of the season at 16:48 of the first half.
Endicott raced to a 12-0 lead at halftime, and did not allow a goal until 18:39 of the second half to run away with the victory.
BEYOND THE BOX SCORE
- Endicott is 17-12 in the all-time series against Gordon.
- Bella Rino (Northborough, Mass.) made two saves in the first half to improve to 9-2 on the season.
- The Gulls outshot Gordon, 41-6, and held an 11-7 advantage in draw controls.
- Lacroix paced all student-athletes with seven draw controls.
FOR THE FOES
- Olivia McCarrick (Glen Burnie, Md.) scored the Fighting Scots' lone goal at 18:39 of the second half on a feed from Katelyn Dyer (Plainfield, N.J.).
- Kaitlyn Ober (Jurupa, Calif.) stopped a game-high 11 shots in the loss (6-5).
Endicott (9-3, 5-0 CCC) travels to Curry this Saturday at 12 PM. Gordon (6-7, 3-1 CCC) hosts Wentworth on Saturday at 12 PM.
(Photo Credit - David Le '10)