BEVERLY, Mass. – The fifth-seeded Endicott women's soccer team (10-7-1) is set to travel to top-seeded Gordon (13-3-3) on Wednesday night at 6 PM in the Commonwealth Coast Conference (CCC) Tournament semifinal round. Here is a preview of Wednesday's contest.
FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The Gulls edged out the Fighting Scots at home during the regular season 1-0 on a Larissa Cade (Middlefield, Conn.) goal in the 48th minute, Gordon's only loss in CCC play.
- Endicott is 24-8-3 all-time against Gordon, with Endicott holding the 6-1-0 advantage in the last seven meetings.
- The Gulls made the semifinals after knocking off fourth-seeded Western New England 1-0 on the road in double-overtime on Saturday.
- Throughout the regular season, the Gulls averaged 1.78 goals/game to the Fighting Scots' 2.63.
- Endicott has won the last five matches on the road against Gordon.
The winner of Wednesday's match will advance to the championship on Saturday, November 9, with time and location to be determined after play on Wednesday night.