QUINCY, Mass. – The Endicott women's volleyball team swept Eastern Nazarene, 3-0, by scores of 25-8, 25-16, and 25-15 on Tuesday night in Commonwealth Coast Conference (CCC) action at the Lahue Physical Education Center.
Endicott notched a season-high 42 kills (for a three-set victory) behind a .318 hitting percentage, and also limited Eastern Nazarene to a -.044 hitting percentage to stay undefeated in conference play (10-5 overall/3-0 CCC).
BEYOND THE BOX
- Lauren Sheehan (Bainbridge Island, Wash.) highlighted Endicott's efforts with seven kills on 13 swings for a .462 hitting percentage.
- Alex Dippel (St. Petersburg, Russia) led all student-athletes in kills with eight total.
- Tori McIntyre (San Diego, Calif.), Madison Harris (Gilford, N.H.), and Jayla Brennen (Litchfield, N.H.) all tallied five kills each in the win.
- Emma Jutras (Cranston, R.I.) notched a career-high 12 assists.
- Dippel, Mackenzie Kennedy (Andover, Mass.), and Remi Quesnelle (Sunderland, Mass.) paced Endicott in digs with eight apiece.
- The eight digs for Quesnelle were a career-high.
- The Gulls defeated Eastern Nazarene in less than an hour.
- Endicott has won its last three matches in a row, only dropping two sets in the process.
FOR THE FOES
- Kayla Dean (Lansdale, Pa.) stood out for the Lions with four kills, one service ace, and eight digs (match-high).
- Lauryl Berger (Laurel, Del.) ran the offense on 10 assists.
Endicott (10-5, 3-0 CCC) will play Colby (2:30 PM) and Williams (5:00 PM) in a tri-match this weekend in Williamstown, Mass. Eastern Nazarene (3-8, 0-3 CCC) hosts Anna Maria tomorrow at 7:00 p.m.