DAVENPORT, Fla. — The Endicott men's lacrosse team came up short against Bowdoin College, 11-9, in a non-conference matchup.
Nick Arcadipane (Groveland, Mass.) and Jack Sutherland (Sudbury, Mass.) paced the Gulls with two goals apiece. Six other Gulls chipped in with goals while junior goalie Patrick Dean (Westhampton, N.Y.) stopped a career-high 14 shots in the loss.
BEYOND THE BOX SCORE
- Junior Matthew Faucher (Western Springs, Ill.) had two assists.
- Junior midfielder Derek Yannone (Lynnfield, Mass.) was 13-of-19 at the face-off X while also picking up a game-high eight ground balls.
- The Gulls scored on 2-of-3 man-up situations.
- Endicott was 17-of-19 on clear attempts.
FOR THE FOES
- Matthew Crowell (Medfield, Mass.) led all scorers with a hat-trick.
- The Polar Bears' defense was led by freshman defender Henry Savage (Marblehead, Mass.) with two caused turnovers.
- Senior attack Shawn Daly (Marshfield, Mass.) chipped in with three assists.
- Junior Sam Carlin (New Albany, Ohio) scooped up six ground balls.
- Prior to today's win, Bowdoin fell to No. 10 Amherst, 16-15.
Endicott (0-3) travels to Springfield on Sunday, March 18 at 1 PM. Bowdoin (1-2) will face Hamilton College for its final game in Florida on Saturday, March 17 at 12 PM.
(Photo Credit - David Le '10)