BEVERLY, Mass. – The No. 10 nationally ranked Endicott men's volleyball team defeated Regis College, 3-0, by scores of 25-14, 25-17, and 25-9 on Friday night at MacDonald Gymnasium.
Bryn Lipton (Rockford, Ill.) led the way for the Gulls with a match-high eight kills (.417) alongside four service aces, three digs, and one solo block.
Endicott also saw Jeremy Doski (Sandy Hook, Conn.) record five kills, six assists, three service aces, three digs, and two block assists in the win.
As a team, Endicott hit a season-high .370 (26K, 9E, 46TA) and also notched a season-best 13 service aces.
BEYOND THE BOX SCORE
- Endicott is 18-1 all-time against Regis.
- The Gulls had 11 student-athletes register at least one kill.
- Chad Riorden (Fairport, N.Y.) dished out a team-high seven assists and had three service aces. His final service ace started a 6-0 run for the Gulls to begin the third set.
- In the third set, Endicott posted a set-high .533 hitting percentage (10K, 2E, 15TA).
- Devin Racey (Voorheesville, N.Y.) also put together a 6-0 service run in the second set. During that span, Doski contributed two kills, while Lipton had one.
No. 10 Endicott (4-2) will compete in the Johnson & Wales University (JWU) Invitational on Saturday, February 16. The Gulls will take on host JWU at 10 AM and Nazareth at 12 PM tomorrow. Regis (4-5) hosts Dean this Saturday at 12 PM.
(Photo Credit - David Le '10)