I chose Endicott College because I was excited about the academics as well as the opportunity to play college hockey.
- 2018-19 CCC Academic All-Conference
- 2017-18 AHCA All-American Scholar
- 2017-18 CCC Academic All-Conference
- 2016-17 AHCA All-American Scholar
- 2016-17 CCC Academic All-Conference
- Four-time Dean's List Recipient
- Graduated with honors from Shattuck-St. Mary's
- Signed with the Macon Mayhem of the SPHL
- 2018-19 CCC All-Conference Third Team
- 2018-19 Joe Concannon Award Semifinalist
- 2019 Northfield Savings Bank Holiday Tournament All-Tournament Team
- Silver Medalist in 20th Maccabiah Games as a member of the USA Open Men's Ice Hockey Team
- Selected to play in the 20th Maccabiah Games as a member of the USA Open Men's Ice Hockey Team
- 2016-17 NoontimeSports.com D3 Preseason Team Selection (10/27/16)
- 2015-16 ECAC Northeast All-Conference First Team
- 2015-16 ECAC Northeast All-Rookie Team
Previous club teams: Bay State Breakers (USPHL), Coulee Region Chill (NAHL), Bay State Breakers
Clubs and organizations
Member of the 2016-17 Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC)
Shattuck-St. Mary's (2010-2012) - Three-day community service trip helping communities plant crops, organize/declutter homes for the elderly, serve food for those in need... emergency relief filling sandbags to prevent flood damage in Owatonna, Minnesota... volunteer scorekeeper for hockey games... ran the Easter egg hunt at Shattuck-St. Mary's.
North Bay Trappers (2012-2013) - Visited elementary schools every Thursday morning to read to children and play with them during recess... guest "celebrity" at business events such as the grand opening of a Subway in North Bay... guest "celebrity" swim team versus local youth swim team... bi-monthly community skating even where the team skated with children and teens from North Bay... special needs student skating events bi-weekly... served breakfast to firefighters in appreciation for all that they do.
Coulee Region Chill (2013-2014) - Served Thanksgiving dinner at the local YMCA... coaches and ran drills for multiple hockey tryouts aged 8-16... went to elementary schools to read to the students... served food at a local homeless shelter... assisted at the Du Run Run race for children with special needs.
Carter on time at YMCA:
"I personally enjoyed serving kids at the YMCA. It's nice to be able to help out those that are in need. It was important to me to make sure that the kids had a great Thanksgiving experience. I also enjoyed being a volunteer coach. It was a privilege to be out there and to teach them about hockey."
Carter sees himself playing hockey or having a job at Morgan Stanley in 10 years.